Adegga Wine Market 2014 | Lisboa | 6 de Dezembro
Prove os melhores vinhos de 40 produtores seleccionados.

Adegga Wine Market 2009

Date: Dec 8, 2009
Location: Lisboa (Portugal)
Address: Teatro Aberto, Praça de Espanha (map)
Added by andre

adegga_wine_market

Description: The Adegga Wine Market is a Taste & Buy Wine event where wine producers and wine lovers can get together to enjoy wine. Any of the wines at the tasting will also be available to buy during the event so that you can pick your favorites and buy them for Christmas. There are no stands or ties at the...  (more)

Attendees

Attending (31)
Maybe (4)
Not Attending (4)
Your participation
Login to add your participation
KenPayton I would love to attend but, alas, I am back in the states. Have a wonderful time, folks.
I hope to be back in Portugal in 2010!
1809 days ago

andre Thanks Ken! We'll be posting pictures & video online!
1809 days ago

1809 days ago

yolanda Would love to be there but I can't go to Lisbon then. Do tell us how it goes! Yolanda from Winefuture
1808 days ago

cortesdecima Americans always say that Christmas starts when Thanksgiving ends. Today being Thanksgiving, I suppose that means that Christmas is sneaking up on us!

We look forward to participating in this new event! It will be a great chance for winelovers to stock up on vinous xmas presents for friends and family this year!
Cortes de Cima always holds a Danish Christmas Lunch, which this year is falling on Saturday the 12th December, here at the winery, where people can also buy wine christmas gifts. But we are happy to have this opportunity to offer this tasting and shopping experience to people who can't make it to the Alentejo for our lunch! Hope to see you there! And Happy Holidays! Carrie
1800 days ago

oscarquevedo Hey guys, it seems people are enjoying! Great idea!
1788 days ago

gotsky hey everybody! I wish I was here to drink a glass of good wine. Andre, we've seen you ;) say hello!
1788 days ago

pandie andé batixe? il est là andé! batixe? elle est où?
mael et juno